The IPMA 2016 Annual Conference June 20-24, 2016
RSA has long been a sponsor of the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA), a 600+ member-lead association dedicated exclusively to the needs of all in-plant printing and mailing organizations. IPMA’s annual conference and vendor fair, themed “Reaching New Heights” will take place in Denver, CO from June 20 – 24, 2016.
5 Reasons to Attend the IPMA Conference and “Reach New Heights”
We encourage in-house, corporate and in-plant print centers to attend in-plant conferences because they offer a unique opportunity to benefit, learn and grow. Here are five reasons to attend and learn from:
- Educational sessions and workshops from industry leaders and top in-plant professionals on a variety of key topics
- Discussing similar concerns, sharing ideas and networking with over 140 in-plant peers in all verticals
- Getting up-to-date industry information from firms like Rochester Software Associates (RSA)
- RSA about solutions like our latest release of WebCRD, our in-plant Web to print with integrated make ready (ReadyPrint) to save time and money and streamline your workflow. You can even try ReadyPrint free for 30 days, with a trial license. If you’re attending, we will be in booth 206.
- A special WebCRD in-plant Web to print user group. Meet our senior product manager and users who want to maximize their solution and learn from other users. Contact us for an invitation.
See What You’ve Been Missing
We encourage you to learn more and register for the IPMA conference TODAY, but hurry- the hotel conference rate expires very soon!